I approached a medical school so I wouldn't waste the Latin I had learned at high school. What followed was somehow out of my control.
Foreword by dean
Once again, I congratulate you on successfully completing your studies at our faculty and wish you the best of luck in the upcoming stage of your professional and personal life.I am very glad that you have chosen the Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Králové for your studies and I hope that you will continue to be a part of it, so that together we can overcome the challenges in teaching modern medicine and be an inspiration and support for future generations of young doctors.Whether you decide to become a teacher or return to the faculty as our guests to share your experience and current information from practice via of webinars, discussions, lectures, or in any other form, it will be of great importance to our current and future students.I would highly appreciate if shared your suggestions and ideas regarding study organization and innovation based on the requirements you encounter in the practice. Such feedback is invaluable and may allow us to better keep up with the everchanging demands of healthcare around the world and to prepare future generations of doctors in the best possible way. I and my colleagues will be happy to continue to support you in your professional education, science, and research, so do not hesitate to contact us regarding further education or joint research projects.We will gladly stay in touch with you through social gatherings and events withing our LF HK Alumni Club, which was founded only recently, but I firmly believe that it will become a very important tradition for years to come.
With best regards,
prof. Jiří Manďák, M.D., Ph.D. Dean
- Alumni run 2022 – New date: October 19
- Researchers´ Night 2022 – With All the Senses
- LF HK Medicast
- Graduation Ceremony 2022
- Morphology 2022 – September 11 – 13, 2022
- Jan Toman – Ph.D. student at the APC Microbiome Ireland
- Alumni run 2022
- Run for life – Save Life by Running
- Educating the Whole Being: Inclusive, International and Intercultural Perspectives EWBIIIP 2022
- Our alumni – Pavel Rozsíval
- European Healthcare Hackathon
- Interviews With Your Teachers – Petra Kašparová
- Richard Polma
- Karel Volenec
- SCHOOL OF MEDICAL WRITING II – October 26, 2021
- Register for the Alumni Club LF HK and UK
- Quiz: How well do you know LF HK? – Result
- Bikerun – The contest of faculties 2021
- Alumni Run 2021 – on Tuesday, June 15, the first live joint event took place. See how it went.
- Congratulations doctors 2021! Alumni 2021: Look at their joy.
- Domestic violence – webinar for health care professionals – May 25, 2021